[AT] Kubota B2301

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:16:35 PDT 2020

Sounds kind of new for you, Jim ;-)    My 2 cents:

WAY too heavy as a lawnmower.   With the loader removed (and it had better
come off REAL easy) and a belly mower installed, and your petite wife at
the wheel, it's going to weigh right at 2000lb.

Maybe a bit too light as a workhorse for property maintenance, but that's
debatable... it's a step smaller and lighter than my Ford 1520 which
doesn't really hit its limits until we get one of those once every 5 year
heavy snowstorms.

Looks like it was $15K new in 2018 or 2019 (I am getting all this from
Tractordata) but that's without the loader.  I've never purchased a new
machine so I don't know what a loader costs, gotta be, what, $3K?  So more
like $18K new, and now they think they want $15K with 150 hours on it.  Of
course that's too much, but if you can get them down under $10K (good luck
with that) then go for it, and buy Lisa a nice Zero-Turn mower with the
money you saved.

SO