[AT] Kubota B2301

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:42:02 PDT 2020

Hi Jim,
I will throw in my $0.02 here, if I may. Not so much on working
capability, but cost.
Last July I bought a "new to me" 770 oliver. Before that, I had that
Oliver 88 gas, a hand-me-down from my grandfather.
While it was nice of him to give it to me, (and I don't want to be
taken the wrong way here), I put darn near $3000 in it before it would
even quit leaking. Every time I took it on an antique tractor ride, I
always had to bring it home and fix something.
So about $3000 later, it broke down on a ride last year, bubbles in
the radiator, etc, and I sold it for $1600.
I bought the 770 for not much more money than I had in the 88, and it
was ALL REDONE. It had 6 hours on the restoration. Still runs like a
clock today.
So what I am saying here is that spending a little more money to have
a new one, or in my case, one that is all done, ready to go, starts
all the time when I need it to, etc, pays off in the long run. While I
gave a good chunk of change when I bought it, I have more money in my
back pocket today. If you take care of it, it'll run for many, many
years.
Take Care,
Tyler Juranek