[AT] Poison Ivy

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:34:40 PDT 2020

Cecil,

Sorry I'm so late on this but been busy helping my wife rehab. If you go
looking into the story of DDTs ban it is pretty eye-opening. Definitely not
science based. The same crowd that claimed it thinned bird shells also
worried about a "population bomb" if malaria was eliminated. I don't think
either company was motivated to get DDT or Roundup banned because of
expired patents, least of all Monsanto with Roundup- they stand to pay out
a lot of money if these ridiculous lawsuits prevail. The suit that started
this rash of US suits was not a US lawsuit, and was subject to a lot of
interference.

Warren