[AT] 1937 CASE "C"

asouth42 at embarqmail.com asouth42 at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:44:29 PDT 2020

G'day List:

Anyone know where a person can find and purchase a 24" cast iron rear wheel
OR the retaining ring, for 1937 CASE "C" model on rubber?

Never thought 20 PSI in a 16.9 - 24 would split and break the cast iron rim
when being chained down with a binder. But, alas, my middle-aged son found
out the hard way.

I was on the opposite corner of our 7 acres when I heard the boom that
sounded close to a 105MM cannon. I told my friend with me, "He's killed
himself"! We dashed to the scene, he was okay but irritated with himself.

I think he learned something for the experience. I know I did! I'll be more
watchful when someone else is airing up my tires.

Stay safe,

Arthur Southwell

Arcadia, FL 34266 USA

Asouth42 at embarqmail.com <mailto:Asouth42 at embarqmail.com>