[AT] Subject: Re: 16 HP Onan twin

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sun Jul 19 16:59:49 PDT 2020

Adding this to my list of “Problems I’ve never had and hope I don’t”.

Using a punch to try to peen/pinch it to hold does seem like a reasonable solution to me though.   Bill’s experience suggests that it’s only a near to mid term solution, but as Phil indicates maybe long enough to find a replacement; all the while saving a little money?

Some of those valve seat inserts are pretty brittle tho so should probably be kinda careful.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone