[AT] [External] Air filter lookup

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 9 13:57:46 PDT 2020

I don't have it off to measure it. But just from your description, it sounds very similar to the air filter that's on my 20HP Kohler on the zero turn. I was in the local farm supply store (Orscheln's) one day and they had them in the small engine isle. The same filter fit a wide range of hp engines.

The other option may be to take the measurements and a tape with you to a farm/box store and start with boxes of similar size. Most aren't sealed and you could browse to see if you can find something similar in size. Then you'd at least have a number easily crossed.

Brad