[AT] Air filter lookup

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:33:19 PDT 2020

What is the inside diameter and how much tolerance is there on the
dimensions?

Here are a few ancient AC Delco numbers that might help.

A123C - 1-15/16 high, 5-7/8 OD, 1-1/2 ID (fit Volvo 544, P1200, etc.)
A220C - 2 high, 5-1/2 OD, 4 ID (fit '65, '66 Pontiacs with big V8 and 3
2bbl)
A387C - 1-5/8 high, 5-3/4 OD, 1-5/8 ID bottom, top closed (Triumph TR4)

Of the three, A22C may be the only one available and is easy to find.

Jim Becker