[AT] Cub - Update

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 01:48:08 PDT 2020

I might need to re-read the machinery lubrication article Jim posted.  Is
it saying an NLGI 2 is actually a *better* choice than thinner NLGI 0/00
("corn head grease").  I took the article to be simply affirmation that the
old grease trick in place of gear oil is can be a good solution in some
circumstances, like steering gearboxes.

SO