[AT] Cub - Update

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:18:15 PDT 2020

Looks like I may have sent that link only to Steve.  Here it is for anyone else that is interested.
https://www.machinerylubrication.com/Read/30884/replace-oil-grease

The article leads me to wonder if corn head or cotton picker spindle grease should be used in a Cub throwout bearing.

By the way, be sure to read the last two sentences!

Jim Becker