[AT] Tractor UPDATES

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Fri Jul 3 04:42:40 PDT 2020

Looks absolutely great!   Very nice group of tractors.  Weathered but with carrying on is my favorite style of tractor.   (Might be some "look in the mirror" going on there... :)

One non-tractor detail catches my eye:   The roof connection between the original shed and the addition.   Is the new roof overlapping on top of the old one?

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio