[AT] Tractor UPDATES

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Jul 4 15:41:58 PDT 2020

Steve, sounds great on that roof detail.   That would have been a pretty
satisfying project, I bet.   That type of carpentry is my favorite... solid,
practical, big hammer work, especially on sheds and barns and fences and
such where there's not much call for finishing nails or wood filler putty or
three coats of polyurethane or whatever.   Having a few old tractors nearby
is even better!

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio