[AT] Tractor UPDATES

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 2 19:59:31 PDT 2020

Not really an update, gents, but I thought I share a pic of the three JDs that I have been drawing on the ATIS brain trust for help with.  Here they are, all nestled in the tractor shed.  From left to right, first is the '51 A (with the brushhog attached) in the new, not yet complete, addition.  Next is the '49 A on the left side of the original shed (we moved the siding from the wall to the new wall on the addition, hence the interior studding); you can see the flywheel cover lying on the left rockshaft and axle awaiting the replacement of the flywheel).  Finally, nose out, is the '47 B (which we hope to work on this weekend, weather permitting).

I hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable, and beneficial Independence Day, remembering why our great country came into being and the many sacrifices required to get where we are today.  God Bless America!

The "original" Steve Allen