[AT] John Deere Projects UPDATES

Bill Brueck bill at apluscomputer.com
Thu Jul 2 22:55:56 PDT 2020

Dean, I’ve not been a fan of trying to shim up a loose flywheel.  A parts tractor is generally the way I fix things like that.  I bought a parts 70 a while back with bad crank and fw.  PO had even tried to weld the fw onto the shaft but of course it didn’t hold…and looks really ugly  Then recently I found another 70 with a few missing but different parts.  So I’m optimistic about having a tractor between the 2.

B²
Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.