[AT] OT Tow vehicle levelling

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Wed Jan 22 08:54:54 PST 2020

I'm surprised they need it. All the rental cars I saw were Toyota. Of course in India not only is the rental cheap, but it comes with a driver who sat around doing nothing while we worked all day.

Unless they count motercycles, which is by far the most common vehicle I saw, Suzuki has a presence there though I don't know how large.

I'd write more, but I don't sleep well on planes, so I'm a bit incoherent since I haven't really slept since Tuesday morning (India time, so Monday). Only one more flight and I'm home.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com