[AT] OT Draft Exemption Exam

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Mon Jan 20 20:25:31 PST 2020

I remember my mom telling us kids not to get overheated during the
summer back then. As I recall, that was something that was thought to
contribute to contracting polio. I was 6 in '53 and I remember getting
the first polio shots and a couple of years later the first pills while
in school (not in '53, a couple of years later). Fortunately, I do not
remember anyone I went to school with contracting polio.

Phil in TX