[AT] OT Draft Exemption Exam

toma at risingnet.net toma at risingnet.net
Mon Jan 20 18:52:58 PST 2020

In 1966 if you were married you didn't get drafted. Not much was known of Vietnam. I had been to two draft physicals and been rejected for hypertension. By the time I got my third notice I was married.  The draft board l lady said I would have to go to the physical but I wouldn't get drafted. That time I passed but I never got drafted. As it turned out if I had gone in at the time I would have been in the thick of it.
--
Sent from myMail for Android Monday, 20 January 2020, 04:13PM -08:00 from  bradloomis at charter.net :