[AT] OT Draft Exemption Exam

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Mon Jan 20 16:13:11 PST 2020

I’m at the young end of Vietnam. I had a high lottery number. I did try to enlist into the Army in 72 I think at 20, but as a very active alcoholic with way too many arrests even then, they said no thank you. I wasn’t daring enough to go to the Marines. Hindsight being what it is, I wish I had. However I may have never got sober or lived as long as I have.

Brad