[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 06:52:18 PST 2020

If automatic high beam is selected, the vehicle only turns on high beam when there are no approaching headlamps.

https://owner.ford.com/support/how-tos/exterior/lights/how-to-turn-on-off-daytime-running-lights.html#

Ron Cook Salix, Iowa AT List Member (ron at lakeport-1.com) ; I travel mostly 2 lane roads and I am sick and tired of being blinded by about every other vehicle I meet.  Very few are because of failure to use low beam.  Most are just plain too bright of headlights completely out of proper adjustment.  More than likely because of the original lamps having been replaced by some super bright lamp.  Or some jacked up in the air pickup that some youngster thinks is really cool.  Then there are the bright light tailgaters that blind you by mirror.  I really think the law needs to get involved in a big way.