[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Jan 18 06:30:12 PST 2020

I travel mostly 2 lane roads and I am sick and tired of being blinded by
about every other vehicle I meet.  Very few are because of failure to
use low beam.  Most are just plain too bright of headlights completely
out of proper adjustment.  More than likely because of the original
lamps having been replaced by some super bright lamp.  Or some jacked up
in the air pickup that some youngster thinks is really cool.  Then there
are the bright light tailgaters that blind you by mirror.  I really
think the law needs to get involved in a big way.

Ron Cook, Salix, IA