[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jan 16 12:03:50 PST 2020

I looked at some of those videos.  However, mine is the HD series and an
LTZ.  Those videos show a bumper that has a center chrome section and
outer sections that are painted, maybe plastic.  I also have the one
with the plastic fascia that was earlier called an air dam.  Alldata DIy
shows taking the bumper off.  The professional computer program a
mechanic friend of mine has at the shop where he works says this bumper
setup requires taking the bumper off and the lower part of the grill is
bolted on.  When it warms up, I will try again.  Right now the wind is
at 30mph and the temp is 33degrees.  I have one faucet froze up for
cattle water and hope maybe that it will warm up a few degrees to thaw
out....
Cecil