[AT] Supposedly why our old tractors are not metric and a fairly simple tutorial

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:52:56 PST 2020

Hey, Happy Birthday to you too Mike!

I will take a quick stab at an answer (then maybe think about it and
possibly come up with more, or better).  My first guess is that a lot of
major assemblies - like a car, or a machine tool, or a tractor, etc - are
subcontracted.  Some of the subs are using metric.  That could be
interpreted as imported, not necessarily, but probably yeah.

Steve O.