[AT] Supposedly why our old tractors are not metric and a fairly simple tutorial

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Tue Feb 25 23:11:40 PST 2020

Steve,

Let’s hope we can discuss this again  when you reach my current age of 79 getting close to  80.  It doesn’t seem to matter what or how many tools I bring along under, there is one that I need that isn’t with me.   But…. Sometimes I’m laying on it though and don’t realize it. 😊    I now schedule my submarine trips around my wife’s schedule so she can be my tool gopher when I’m down under. Makes things a whole lot easier. It is amazing how quickly she is learning the correct tool names that do not include nasty adjectives. 😊

Dean VP

Apache Junction, AZ