[AT] OT- Computer help please

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Feb 16 10:28:13 PST 2020

After I got it back to normal, the first thing I did was download a ISO
image of Windows 7, and then all the drivers and activation code for my
machine  a Dell E6520. I also made a backup of my important files, on an
external hard drive. I keep all my important stuff in one file that has
all my pictures, documents, tax returns, and numerous other things.
These will get stored in a locked room in a waterproof safe in a secure
room in my basement, that I built as a tornado shelter.

Mike M