[AT] OT- Computer help please

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Tue Feb 18 18:22:50 PST 2020

While we're on the subject of computers, does anybody use Thunderbird
for an email client? Somehow something has Last weekend the computer did
an upgrade without my permission and Tbird would only show emails with
an attachment.  Somehow I got that working right again but now it forms
threads of emails with the same subject. I'm not sure if it's something
I did or if it's another one of those "we''ll do what we think you need"
moments. I can't seem to figure out how to make it stop. Ant ideas?  Doug T

PS: Thanks Spencer for the resizer program. It's close to what I had
before. May be the same since you said it worked different. It doesn't
seem to want to do whole folders but it works good one at a time.