[AT] Using shipping containers for tractor storage

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 06:34:19 PST 2020

If you don't want to run a sub panel from another building, you can probably have the power company put in a servicefor a mobile home. That consists of a pole with a box and meter on it. I looked into doing that when I built my shop so I would have power during construction.

Todd MarkleSpring Mills, Pa.