[AT] OT Photo Resizer

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu Feb 6 07:20:38 PST 2020

http://www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

It’s open source.  Source code and additional information at:

https://github.com/bricelam/ImageResizer

I can’t give any up to date reviews as I no longer use it.  The only use case I had for merely resizing and nothing else was email.  So I stopped using it years ago once resize capabilities became embedded within mail programs. Looking at the info it appears it has changed quite a bit.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone