[AT] [OT How now rusty cow

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Thu Feb 6 06:53:38 PST 2020

The theory was that somehow the fuel passing through a magnetic field burned better. Don’t know how fuel gets magnetized since it’s non-magnetic. Even if it were to somehow change how the fuel molecules were organized as a liquid, this wouldn’t matter once it was vaporized through the carb.

I remember seeing ads for add-on devices that you installed in the fuel line to improve mileage. I believe these were circular magnets in a small aluminum block. You installed it by cutting the fuel line and clamping the device to the ends of the cut lines.

If this really worked, I’m sure the automotive companies would have large magnets incorporated into their designs in order to meet or improve mileage in today’s cars.

Carl