[AT] [OT How now rusty cow

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 6 07:18:22 PST 2020

As I remember, this was supposed to align the molecules due to their
static charge.  I remember discussing this with a fellow Ag Engineer at
the time.  We could not determine the correlation between static charge
and magnetic charge.  I think that was how the sham was developed.  Very
few people remember their high school chemistry and physics.
Cecil