[AT] [OT] Coronavirus stopped production

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Feb 5 06:34:14 PST 2020

I use a lot of USB drives in my engineering reports.   I also use them
for storing my tractor and truck service manuals as well as my farm
records.  They are my backup.   I use a 16G flash drive that is attached
to a cedit card sized piece of plastic that has my engineering LLC logo
etc...    I found a great deal this time through Amazon and ordered
them.  The lead time was the end of Feb. I got a message this morning
that the factory had to close down due to the Coronavirus and had to
cancel all orders.....  It will be interesting to see how this virus
shuts down world commerce.   I am thankful I no longer travel all over
the country like I did when I was gainfully employed....
Cecil