[AT] Tractor work snowed under this morning

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Feb 5 06:55:51 PST 2020

We have about 4inches of the white stuff this morning and Oklahoma City
is shut down with traffic jams all over the city.  I am glad I don't
have to go to work in OKC...    I do wish I had hooked a bucket on one
of the tractors yesterday....  The JD bobcat had some problems with the
new quick attach and I took out the shims so the bucket does not fit
tight.    I ordered a new set of quick attach boxes and they don't fit
the older ones.
Cecil