[AT] 430V Freeze plug

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Sun Feb 2 20:29:38 PST 2020

Don,t know what system you’re using, but most have some type of calendar where you can enter notes on a specific day. Some can be programmed to provide a notice when something has been added to the calendar.

Also, some have a “Notes” program where you can do the same thing.

Do a search on your system using words like: notes, alarms, to do list, etc

Carl