[AT] retrofit fuel injection was How now rusty cow

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 07:05:30 PST 2020

IMO fuel injection systems are an improvement over carburetors. Has anyone retrofitted gasoline fuel injection onto antique tractors. I remember carbureted engines that would not start in the winter.

Carl AT List member and tank knowledge resource (szabelski at wildblue.net); ,snip> If this really worked, I’m sure the automotive companies would have large magnets incorporated into their designs in order to meet or improve mileage in today’s cars.

.https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1980/10/19/cow-magnets-in-cars-are-new-rage-for-gas-conscious-westerners/156b93d4-363d-4fbf-b941-e15b13bb7823/