[AT] retrofit fuel injection was How now rusty cow

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 07:20:35 PST 2020

I've seen a few on antique pulling tractors, but the systems probably cost more than most antique tractors are worth. Keep in mindthat it's all sensors and the computer along with high pressure pumps that make modern fuel injection work so well. A mechanical injection system like Hilborn or Edearlewouldn't be much of an improvement over a carb and probably still cost more than most tractors are worth.

Todd MarkleSpring Mills, Pa.