[AT] 1948 Ford 2,8,9N

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Dec 19 18:03:45 PST 2020

Worst case is the parts are worth that much. Fords are popular with collectors now, but Ford made more than enough 8Ns to go around to all collectors who want one so prices are never going to be high.

They are good tractors and generally easy to work on. Probably it is a great deal, but until it is running you should pay as if you were going to part it out

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com

 <https://www.fastmail.com/mail/compose/M9a1e8ba7dae6244fa91a0b46?u=5ba041f4&theme=dark#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>