[AT] 1948 Ford 2,8,9N

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Dec 19 16:51:37 PST 2020

Thanks guys, tires looked really good, no cracks or checks. Guy got it
from a neighbor a couple of years ago, he's tinkered with it a bit but
can't get it to run, but the neighbor was mowing with it a couple years
ago. Guy admitted he's not a mechanic but did tinker with it a bit. What
would be the worst case scenario? Here's a pic I don't think I included
in my first 3.

Mike M