[AT] 1935 JD B Testing progress.

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Wed Dec 2 05:00:07 PST 2020

I think I might understand the logic...with partial to complete COVID
lockdowns, all us old farts are finally starting on those engine
rebuild/restoration jobs we've been promising ourselves we'd work on for
years & years.

Engine machine work, especially on old designs not familiar to a
machinist under 50, must doubtless take longer to set up and perform
than other stuff. So, the backlog gets bigger than it would, say, if a
bunch of us were overhauling small-block Chevrolets.

Anybody else buy my theory? It's entirely possible I could be full of
**** :-)

Mark J
Columbia MO