[AT] 1935 JD B Testing progress.

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Wed Dec 2 20:03:50 PST 2020

Tho I’m now part time, all I want, the wine biz rolls on. As we all have said for the last 20 years I’ve been doing it, when times are good people drink, when times are bad people drink. It’s also nice to be working now for a really good employer that, from what I’ve heard, hasn’t ever had a layoff. For that I’m grateful. I’m also at one of the smallest production facilities they own, but that is fine by me.

Brad