[AT] Catching up, Bo Hinch and Hurricane Laura and the antique tractor community in general

ustonThomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 08:39:03 PDT 2020

 Yes I went to Motor craft batteries. Reasonable price at local auto parts.  Last about 6 years.

    On Friday, August 28, 2020, 8:47:10 AM CDT, Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> wrote:

Bo:  Glad to hear you are OK.  I had a 95 Suburban that would have a dead battery every 2 years.  It did this on me 3 times before I got another brand.  It had a Wal Mart Neverstart battery in it when I bought it and we were in a WM parking lot and it just died.  I went back in and got a battery and installed it.  2 years later at a restaurant at 10pm it would not start and I had rolled the window down when we got in and it did not have enough power to raise the window.   I had to walk a 1/2 mile through traffic at night to get a battery.  Then called a friend to help carry the battery back to the parking lot and install.  2 years later it failed at home and I replaced it with one from a local battery company.  I have used this company since and their batteries work fine and last about 6 years usually if I don't let them run down.   Stay safe.  Good luck on getting back home.
 Cecil