[AT] Catching up, Bo Hinch and Hurricane Laura and the antique tractor community in general

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Aug 28 06:46:49 PDT 2020

Bo:  Glad to hear you are OK.  I had a 95 Suburban that would have a
dead battery every 2 years.  It did this on me 3 times before I got
another brand.  It had a Wal Mart Neverstart battery in it when I bought
it and we were in a WM parking lot and it just died.  I went back in and
got a battery and installed it.  2 years later at a restaurant at 10pm
it would not start and I had rolled the window down when we got in and
it did not have enough power to raise the window.   I had to walk a 1/2
mile through traffic at night to get a battery.  Then called a friend to
help carry the battery back to the parking lot and install.  2 years
later it failed at home and I replaced it with one from a local battery
company.  I have used this company since and their batteries work fine
and last about 6 years usually if I don't let them run down.   Stay
safe.  Good luck on getting back home.
Cecil