[AT] Engine oil

jdnut at aol.com jdnut at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 10:37:16 PDT 2020

John, list members,A tangent to this conversation, something I inherited from my father... not sure if it is a superstition or has some validity..??? but I just try to never change the brand of the oil in my autos and tractors.  I can remember us buying an used 1950 Buick way back when, my Dad asked what brand of oil was in it, ..Quaker State, and that was what we used, anyway, too bad that your Exxon oil became hard to find.  Just curious if any list members also hate to change brands of oil?   It doesn't apply here, but for sure I have seen leakage and usage in situations where there was a switch to synthetic oil.
John in Ferndale