[AT] Statistics In Tractor Manufacturing Was Bicycle Program

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Tue Sep 17 04:03:00 PDT 2019

My zero turn is in the shop with the same bent pushrods issue. Second time this summer. I'm thinking about a different engine... I have the replacement rods, but I found a small spring by the valves that doesn't come from anywhere obvious. I'll have to tear into it more now to see what else is wrong.

--
 Henry Miller
 hank at millerfarm.com

 <https://www.fastmail.com/mail/compose/Mdbbd4ab4f113553c9f18e172?u=5ba041f4#m_7420150113575157276_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>