[AT] Statistics In Tractor Manufacturing Was Bicycle Program

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Sep 16 13:25:03 PDT 2019

Spencer, I was watching a show the other night about this very thing.
Farmers are already finding ways around it via pirated software and
other hacks, that allow them into the system. My personal opinion is
that the computerization has gone too far. Let me give you an example:
Here in Michigan we had a very wet spring, in certain areas there was
literally a 2- 3 day window to work your land, and plant your crop.
Imagine you own one of these highly computerized tractors and there is a
computerized glitch, there is literally no time to truck it to the
dealer, have them fix it and truck it back, by then the window has
closed, and that's assuming the manufacturer has found the bug and
written a patch code to fix the issue.

Mike M

---