[AT] Statistics In Tractor Manufacturing Was Bicycle Program

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Sep 16 13:08:54 PDT 2019

I have a Scag zero turn that I bought new, I put about 350 hours on it
over the course of several years.  When I parked it this last fall, I
accidentally left the key on, so when I went to start it this Spring I
had 3500 hours on it. Fortunately my daughter works at the dealer so I
was able to buy a new one.

Mike M

---