[AT] weighted tires or not???

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 06:27:22 PDT 2019

Reads like the D6 8U had a fuel injection related problem. Do you know that to have been true?

How did your friend develop his mechanical expertise?

Did you use a winch to move the dead tractor?

[ Cecil Bearden] <snip>  I recently traded my old D6 8U series dozer for a 112 grader.  My old D6 had sat for about 10 years since I parked it.  We loaded it without it not running.  The fellow I traded with is a real mechanic.  We dropped the dozer off at about 1pm Sunday and loaded the grader and headed home.  He had the dozer running before dark!!!!!   <snip>