[AT] Tractor safety

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Mon Sep 2 05:21:29 PDT 2019

The significant difference between a wide and narrow front is the height of the “pivot point” on the front end. A narrow front pivots close the the center of the front tires on the ground. A wide front pivots on the front axle pin, which is close to 2 feet above the ground, until it hits the stops. After it hits the stops things change.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad