[AT] New Question

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 30 14:49:39 PDT 2019

Cecil, I run a ton of gasoline equipment and NEVER drain the fuel or put
stabilizer in anything. Grabbed a chainsaw last week that I don't recall
using all year, fired right up. Got the Farmall M out last week to use
and it fired right up, been sitting since late May. I use nothing but
non-ethanol fuel.

John Hall