[AT] New Question

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Oct 30 19:37:03 PDT 2019

On 2019-10-30 3:49 p.m., John Hall wrote:
> Cecil, I run a ton of gasoline equipment and NEVER drain the fuel or
> put stabilizer in anything. Grabbed a chainsaw last week that I don't
> recall using all year, fired right up. Got the Farmall M out last week
> to use and it fired right up, been sitting since late May. I use
> nothing but non-ethanol fuel.
>
> John Hall

I don't have any problem with gas deteriorating in the tanks here. I've
got a Poulan saw maybe five years old and I've never drained the gas
tank. It always has some in it, yet it fires up easy any time I need to
use it. Same with all the lawn and garden equipment. The same gas I burn
in the vehicles and gas powered farm equipment.

Maybe its the cold weather :-)

Ralph in Sask.