[AT] Drill bits for drilling our old tractor steel and iron.

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:32:37 PDT 2019

Excellent point regarding the masonry bits, Spencer.  I had nearly
forgotten, but we actually included a masonry bit in the Vice-Grip
experiment I mentioned earlier.  We used it straight from the package.  It
didn't look real sharp, but we also made no attempt to resharpen as that
defeats our purpose.  It made a few holes, requiring a lot of downforce and
making plenty of heat in the process.

SO