[AT] Critique of TSC was Antique tractors anyone?

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Sun Oct 20 09:14:53 PDT 2019

I have the made in India combo wrench sets, Metric and SAE, so far, so
good. I have their foldable shop crane, 1/2" Earthquake impact, assorted
screwdrivers, pry bars, socket sets (I only buy the ones made in Taiwan)
and stubby ratchets Taiwan also) in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2".

I have a 20" toolbox that I keep in the toolbox on my pickup that is
full of their wrenches, a socket set, a color coded regular socket and a
deep socket set to match and assorted other hand tools, That way if it
gets stolen I'm not out a lot of money.

If I want a really good tool for some special use I usually buy
Craftsman or Kobalt. Those I will never wear out. If a HF tool breaks or
wears out it's just easier to replace it with another HF tool. So far, I
haven't had an issue with any of my HF tools. I even have a couple
things from them that I haven't used yet, even though I've had them for
several years. Just haven't needed them yet.

Phil in TX