[AT] Fuel Issue

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 05:57:48 PDT 2019

I hate to tell you this but you have ALGAE growing in your fuel tank . When
I was in business , I used Fuel Prep 1000 . Read the instructions as how
much to put in your tank , stir with a paddle of some sort and then run ,
Usually after about 30 minutes of running , the filters need to be replaced
because when it kills the algae  , it could clog the fuel system again .
Once that stuff starts growing in the tank , it gets into the pores of the
metal and even steam cleaning want kill it .
https://penray.com/products/fuel-prep-1000-diesel-fuel-conditioner/
Bo Hinch in SW/La.